The Row widget will be found in the Structure section of your Widgets Menu. The sole purpose of this widget is to give you, the user, the ability to organize and display content in the most efficient way possible.
- First you will want to locate the Row widget. Then click and drag your row widget into the staging area and drop it in where you please
- Once your Row is placed where you want it, make sure it is selected and then to the right of your screen you will see the content menu with all of your Row's settings.
- At the top of content menu you have the choice to set your Row width to 100% or Fixed. When set to 100%, the content of your Row will go from wall to wall of your site. When set to fixed, your content will be contained with space on the sides of your Row. This leads to a cleaner, more modern looking website.
- With the Row you can add columns to control your content. Under the width options, you have the Row structure setting. Here you can select how many columns your Row has. You have the option of 1-6 columns.
- Underneath the Row structure settings, you have some spacing options to add space to the top and bottom of your Row. You can then adjust the settings of the vertical alignment. You can set your content to the top of the row, the bottom, or just the middle.
- In this example we have a Row that is center aligned, with three columns, and has a fixed width. With this Row we can drag and drop in our text and two photos.