Adding Image WidgetFollow
- To add an image to your website go ahead and click and drag in the image widget into the staging area.
- Once you release your mouse, the media library will pop up on your screen. From here you can look in the "All Items" option and view all of your photos that have been uploaded.
- Go ahead and select what image to you want to place in your website, and click the green "Apply" button.
- Now that your image is dropped into your builder, you can select it and your content menu for that image will appear on the right of the screen.
- Here you can edit and configure your settings. If you would like to link your image like you would a button, you can do so. You can also add automatic spacings to your image as well. Any settings for your specific image you can edit here.
- You can also select the "Design" option in the content menu and choose from 5 different image presets. These presets add borders, change the shape of the image, and even add a hover effect to your image.
Please sign in to leave a comment.