1. Locate the Accordion widget under the "More" section of the widgets menu. Drag it onto the page where you want it.
2. Click on the accordion widget on your page now and click the orange "Add" button on the right in the content menu.
3. After click the orange Add button a new window will pop up. Title the new accordion item whatever you want and click the green save button.
4. Once your new item is added, it is time to edit the content. Click the little pencil icon on the item in the content menu to edit the contents within the accordion.
5. Once you enter edit mode inside that accordion item you can drag widgets into the accordion to add content. Add your content and click Apply at the top right of the screen to apply the changes.
6. After you finish editing that accordion item you can add another one or duplicate the existing item you already have by clicking the little paper icon on the item in the content menu. You also can edit the content of the item by clicking the pencil icon, the settings of the item (name and icon) by clicking the gear icon, and you can also delete the icon with the trash can.
7. Be sure to save your changes once you are finished.