1. To add a shadow effect you need to use a container widget. Locate the container that you want to add the shadow to and select it using the structure tree tool.
2. Once the container is selected, click the Design option at the top of the content menu to the right of the screen.
3. Scroll down the content menu until you see the option to "Enable Shadow". Check the box next to "Enable Shadow".
4. After clicking the box to enable the shadow you will see the list of all the options to adjust the shadow. You can adjust the X and Y position of the shadow relative to the container, the Blur and Spread of the shadow, the color, and you can also set the container to Inset and be inside the container rather than outside.
5. In this example we set the shadow to sit below and to the right of the container and colored the shadow a dark gray. Once you have your shadow the way you like it, be sure to save your changes!