1. First, locate the popup widget in the "More" section of the widgets menu. Drag it onto the page where you want it.
2. Click on the popup widget that you just placed (it is a long skinny gray rectangle) and in the content menu to the right of the screen you will find your settings to edit what this widget does.
3. In the content menu you have the following options to edit:
- "Select Popup" - select the popup that you have created that you want to pop up on the screen
- "Appearance Condition" - you have two options of how you want to trigger the popup. By a set time delay or by position, in which the visitor will scroll to a certain section of the page to have the popup "pop" up.
- Delay - delay is only if you set the popup to trigger at using a time delay. The option on the far right is in seconds, the middle is in minutes, and the left is in hours.
- Recurrence Condition - you have the option to choose how often visitors will see the popup. You can choose from the following
- Once per session
- Fixed amount of times
- Over time
4. Once the popup widget is set how you want it be sure to save!