1. Select the container that you would like to add the gradient background to. The easiest way to select the container, is to click on any widget that is inside the existing container, and use the structure tree to select the container.
2. Once the container is selected, go to the content menu to the right of your screen and select the option for Design.
3. Once you are in the Design section of the content menu, under "Background Type" select the gradient tool icon.
4. After you select the gradient background icon, design options will pull up for your gradient. Click the boxes next to the two color options, and from your color palette choose which colors to design your gradient with.
5. In this example we used the dark blue and teal colors from our color palette. You can then adjust the direction of the gradient colors using the "Gradient Directions" arrows. Once you have the design the way you like it, be sure to hit save at the top right of the page!