This video will explain exactly how to use our brand new Gradient Tool! Specifically the video covers how to use this tool as a gradient overlay for background images and video.
With this new feature you can take very simple background images & videos and bring them to life with different color combinations!
1. First, select the container you want to add the gradient overlay to. You can do this using the structure tree tool. Be sure to select the container that is layered on top of the second container containing the image.
2. Once you select the desired container, click the Design option in the content menu to the right of the screen and then select the gradient tool icon.
3. Using the gradient tools in the content menu, select the two colors to create your gradient with and choose the direction of the gradient with the arrows.
4. After choosing your gradient colors, it is time to make them see through. Click on the colors again of the gradient, and in the color palette select "More Colors".
5. After selecting "More Colors" on the color palette, adjust the opacity of the color using the opacity slider bar to whatever percentage you would like. Follow these steps with both colors of the palette.
6. Once the gradient overlay is to your liking, be sure to click Save at the top corner of the screen!