Learn how to link a page to an item in your menu.
1. To link a page to a menu item in your navigation menu, first click on the navigation menu and then in the content menu to the right of the screen click the orange "Edit" button.
2. After clicking the button to edit, a new window will pop up on the screen. To add a new menu item click "Add Item". To edit an existing item, hover over an existing item and click the pencil icon to edit. In this example we will add a new item.
3. After clicking to add a new item/edit an existing item another window will pop up. Type in the name of the menu item and choose where you want the menu item to link. Click Add when you are finished linking the item.
4. Once you are done, click the "Save Menu" button and then close the window.
5. Now you will see the new menu item showing in the navigation menu in the header of the page. Hit Save to keep your changes.