1. Select the row that you would like to add the shape divider to, and click the Design option in the content menu to the right of the screen.
2. At the bottom of the content menu under Design, you will see the options to "Enable Shape Divider". You can either enable the shape divider at the top of the row or the bottom, or both if you so choose. In this example we choose to enable the shape divider at the bottom of the row.
3. After enabling the shape divider you will see all of the design options to customize. You can edit the shape, the color, the size, position and direction of the divider here.
4. In this example we have a gray "Bulge" shape and have inverted the shape so it is shaped like a "U".
5. Once you are happy with your design, be sure to hit save!